Thursday, September 3, 2009

My own rundown of Spankfest isn't as fun as kaya's is, but for a first toe-dip after 4+ years, I was pretty pleased.

No matter I acted like a complete asshat when I finally got to meet her. *ignores*

I bought a chainmail leash because Darrin liked it (and it's shiiiiiiiny), and it was so nice wearing something -heavy- like that again. I've always have a fetish for metal restraints...seriously, if someone slapped tiny little plastic cuffs on me, I'd have the sads. Give me steel that there is no way I will get out of. Ever.

So, I was a whore for the leash most of the weekend. I didn't "dress" up at all - hell, I went to one of the evening events in my pyjamas. But I was rockin the leash, ya'll. Holla.

The biggest thing for me was actually being able to get into a cage. Cages do such wonderful things for me...to me. It's very easy for me to get to a primal, reactive state in a cage, and the only reason I can think of is that I know that I'm in the one place I'm supposed to be in, and there's not too much you can fuck up while you're in a cage. It's comforting, and it makes room in my head for the whore to come out and howl.

So, I broke out the Hello Kitty coloring book and colored to my heart's content. =)

Not really a whore moment, but I think I'm just working my way up. Gotta start somewhere.

I saw a LOT of beautiful people there. I saw a girl that reminded me of my wife, and I saw a girl (I didn't get her name, but she was in the outdoor showers at the same time I was) who had the most amazing body with gorgeous, REAL curves. A few people inspired dirty thoughts in my head, and a few even inspired me enough to share them with Darrin, who was gleefully (can a Moose be gleeful? I dunno. But he was.) enjoying every moment.

I definitely came away with some crushes. =)

1 comment:

Rosy and Angy said...

great post! you write very well...


www.monchouchoumilano.blogspot.com