Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love me some Facebook. I love that I can interact (or not) with people, and I can play games and chat and take quizzes all on the same browser. I like seeing what people that I spent the formative years of my life are doing, especially when their lives are so different than mine.

However...when people find me, I cringe. I'm ashamed of the way I look, and I don't want people...even people not on Facebook, people out in the world in general, to look at me and think...bad things. I want people to look at me and have a positive reaction - not just OMGshe'shot, but...wow, she looks nice, or gee, she's aged well, or maybe just a hmm, that looks like a nice person.

People see one thing when they look at me, and I don't want them to see it.

Okay, frog - so make it go away! Stop complaining about it and get off the pot.

No comments: