Friday, May 15, 2009

I was tagged by Chloe!

Rules:
1. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post
2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, leave their names & links to their blogs
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged

Okiedokie. Except I'm not sure that I know 7 seven people to tag.

1. Although I don't subscribe to any organized religion, I get giddy over what I call "science of Jesus" stuff. Books and tv shows about factual biblical things just make me happy, I have no idea why. Best TV Show ever? Mysteries of the Bible. Holla.

2. Instead of a headboard, we have pillows that sit against the wall and the pillows we sleep on. Sometimes, one of my cats will sleep on that pillow right above my head. She has the magical (and most likely entirely in my head) ability to make headaches go away by putting her paw on my forehead while she's laying up there.

3. I am 31 years old, and I sleep with a stuffed frog.

4. My sister (the Goon) is the funniest person I know. Together, we have created the car-ride-Muppet-dance, the Asshole dance (which has a complete backstory about flinging assholes over one's shoulder after cutting them out at a slaughterhouse), PimpdaddySnuggles, and the Evil Easter Bunny.

5. In order to get to the point where I had a BA in computer network administration, I went through 7 years, 4 colleges (University of Northern Iowa, University of Iowa, Marycrest International University, and St. Ambrose University), and 4 majors (history, anthropology, graphic communications, and cna).

6. Sometimes, there is nothing in this world that I hate more than myself.

7. My favorite memories of college involve a dance troupe I was in. It was a folk dance troupe that did traditional dances from all over the world. I could sing in Romanian, did dances from Greece, Hungary, Egypt, waltzes and polkas and even a line dance or two. I miss that very much.

I don't know seven people to tag...but I'll tag fish.

No comments: