Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's 8:32am on Sunday. Clothes are in the laundry, the house is clean, I had pop-tarts for breakfast and I went to sleep exactly 12 hours ago.

I heart Sundays, except for the fact that they have to end. And I'm really not looking forward to the next few weeks.

I do not respond well to upheaval, and my life at work has been all sorts of upheaved. I have to remember that this is a good time for me to practice my courtesy and patience skills, because normally...I has none.

Yesterday was a really good day. Darrin helped me clean up the house, and then we went into the Cities to do half of our anniversary celebratin - we picked up some Checkers and went down to the River Walk where we spent the first night we met together. (aw) We found the same picnic table where we sat seven years ago and talked until the sun came up. We didn't stay that long this time - but it was good. Then we came home and had the most awesomest sex I've had in a long time. Gah. Hence the going to bed at 8:30. *L*

No comments: