Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sometimes, I can't even come up with a word that describes some of the asshats I work with.

Asshat seems to work fine for now.

Today was payday. Today, we also had 50 pizzas delivered for lunch. Imagine 127 hungry asshat boys, and 1 female office manager. Guess who got to do all the work?

Hi.

I don't mind about the work - I really don't. I don't mind that I had to pick up 50 pizzas and bring them into the plant and set up the room.

We hand out checks during lunch. Of course, I was running around like a crazy person during and after lunch, so I didn't get back to my desk until about 1:30. My boys delight in tattling on each other, so in a very short amount of time, I hear about a particular one of my boys who was whining in another office about his hours.

He was short his normal hours because he'd gone to an orientation class, and was only paid for the time the class lasted. He apparently told everyone in hearing range that if he'd have known that, he would have sat his happy ass in that office for an extra 45 minutes so he could get a full days pay.

Which wouldn't have worked anyway. But moving on.

Why is this boy an asshat?

Because this is what he does. If he has a complaint against me (which he's always WRONG ABOUT), he never comes to ME about it. I hear his bitching from other employees who gleefully come in and give me all the details. To my face, he never has the balls to confront me.

So I confronted him about it today. See, I'd known this would happen when this boy saw his check, I even warned his supervisor about it yesterday. Because he's an ASSHAT. *ahem*

So I waited until he came into the office, and I cheerfully asked if he had anything he wanted to discuss with me. He said no.

Sometimes...there just aren't words.

No comments: