Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why Owls are skery

Owls freak me right the hell out. There is something about them that just...gah. I give proof:



This was posted on CuteOverload.com, and I'm sorry...there just ain't nothin cute about that damn thing.

Owls are the one animal that make me want to cower on my knees, begging for my life. I remember one day when I lived with my parents, my dad brought out the binoculars so I could see an owl sitting in a neighbor's tree. I brought the binoculars up, and focused on the owl, and nearly dropped the damn things because I had the most powerful sensation of...needing to show some sort of submission to it. Make it understand that I wasn't a threat or something.

This completely random post is brought to you by the fact that I did something really huge today and I'm pretty much braindead beyond that.

No comments: