Monday, April 30, 2007

7:05am

i made an effort to be pretty today.

i just deleted a few self-deprecating remarks - way to go me.

Anyway...i got my hair done on Friday, so i took time to "do" it this morning. i also put on a blouse i bought on Saturday while Darrin and i were out shopping. i got a steal - about 80 bucks worth of stuff for $46. i got two blouses, two tanktops, and a supercute pair of patent leather Mary Jane style high heels. i was a little more careful with my makeup, i even put on lipgloss. O.o

Yesterday my slave was aching. Something nudged it awake, and i spent most of the night lost in that world. i even found myself doing little things with Darrin - like when we sat down for supper, his plate was made first, and i waited until he said something before i started eating. It just came natural - and as i was waiting, i was wondering why i was doing it...and a voice in my head said "Because you want to, stupid!" So, yeah.

The things i dream about...are extreme. i know now that it's impossible to jump into those waters and not expect to drown. But maybe with all the little things, i can wade into those waters.

Later...

i totally resisted Chinese food for dinner. *flex*

4 comments:

me said...

-grins at the flex- *L*
I love the way you write. You are simply beautiful...-winks-

Anonymous said...

I think you should make an effort everyday to make yourself pretty...because you are!

Dunno about this hair business, though. Hope you didn't cut it...?

Iron Budokan

Tigress said...

"i just deleted a few self-deprecating remarks - way to go me." GOOD!!!! *grins* Make that second nature, hon. You have to learn to be your own best friend, your own cheerleader. Find your strength, find the good in you that you can love and respect, and you will be able to love from a strong base of support, without needing someone to prop you up. There is so much about you that is wonderful, beautiful, and worth loving- when you begin to see that in yourself as much as other do, you will have found a good place, a positive place to live. *smiles and hugsssss the crap out of you* Geez, I'm channelling Dr. Phil this morning, get him out, get him out!!! *smacks myself repeatedly*

Anonymous said...

*smacks midori cuz well it's fun and she might like it*

Ditto what she said in all honesty.

*darts off before she can retaliate