Monday, February 26, 2007

Foods eaten: banana, cottage cheese, chicken, green beans, yogurt, tilapia, green beans, cottage cheese, cashews.

Total caloric intake: 775

Exercise: office work, 1/2 mile walk

Calories burned: 2079

Current weight: 260


7:45am

"The most perfect technique is that which is not noticed at all." - Pablo Casals

9:06am

Ack, busy morning.

Looks like i might be sold on Gor. i'm not really sure how i feel right now...i'm not unhappy where i am, but i like the potential buyer as well. i don't feel like He's the type to intrude on my RT outside of Gor, which is something that sounds good right now.

All of this does make me miss Akodo, though. i told Him in an email this morning that i wanted the decision to be His - i knew it would be anyway, but i didn't really want to involve myself either. It's my belief that i chose to be a slave on Gor, and that was my last choice. Anything else is determined by my Owner. i also told Him that i didn't want to loose Him anymore than i already have...which i feel like i might if He does sell me.

Anyway.

The quote above was kind of appropo for my thoughts lately. We had a storm blow through here which knocked out power for a bit on Saturday, but it also took out our cable (and cable internet) since Saturday night. So, i turned off my computer during the day on Saturday and haven't looked at it since. It was kind of nice, but at one time i did find myself wondering if anyone would miss me...and that thought turned to wondering if anyone even notices me. Surprise surprise, i didn't get upset or depressed or whatever. (i know, right?) i actually hoped that no one did notice me...especially in Gor, because the people who are noticed tend to be icky-types that i don't even want to be put in the same category with. So, if no one does notice i was gone, i suppose that's a good thing...though, as a human, it is nice to be missed once in awhile. =)

And oh, man. i'm so pissed at fish's husband. She's been without power since noon on Saturday, and had to go to a hotel. Well, her husband was in another town with his ex-girlfriend (i think, they were supposed to have broken up, but he still goes over there, so whatever...). Fish tried to get him to help her yesterday, but he was such an ass about everything. It's a good thing i don't have his cell number, but i would have totally reamed him a new butthole. i HATE weak men, and that's exactly what he is. To me, he is the epitome of weak men, and weak men make me want to hurt something. It's just...sickening.

3:56pm

To those outside of the Gor world who might happen to read this, it might seem a little strange that i'm being bought and sold, or worried about intrusion into my RT life. Basically, Gor is a roleplay environment, but some people (like me) take it a bit more seriously than just roleplay. For me...it means that i don't separate myself from my "character" on Gor, except for the obvious legal points. i put a lot of myself into it, and sometimes i end up getting burned in the process. But, i can honestly say that i've learned so much about my slavery, and i've been able to incorporate the lessons i've learned to my RT.

On a lighter note, i was down to 260 this morning, which means that i've lost a total of 23 pounds in a little over a month. Which means that i am almost halfway to my year-long Birthday Resolution of 50 pounds. *victorydance* i might have to re-do that goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you need to keep the same goal, but when you reach it you need to set yourself another one.

You are doing great! I'm so proud of you...

Iron Budokan